Thursday, January 07, 2010

Thank you, Michelle

Look what arrived in the mail, today.

Birthday Mini-Quilt

It's an 8 x 11 inch little quilt with birthday wishes from my virtual twin sister, Michelle. (We share a birthday, she's the much YOUNGER twin ;-)

Thanks, Michelle. I love it.

I had to laugh when I opened the package because my sewing table looks a whole lot like this right now. I've been working on some ideas (and block directions) for future months of the Block Lotto which means I can't share any of it right now . . . and I'm really itching to share these blocks. Whether you dream it or just make your best efforts to come up with a colorway, you never really know until you actually make a few blocks that test the limits of the guidelines. I guess it's true that proof is in the pudding (or the quilt). I'm happy with my results so far . . . and anxious to see how well they will be received by the Block Lotto crowd.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...