Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Coming Soon . . .

. . . to blog sidebars and facebook pages everywhere . . . or at least a few ;-)

Only a geek like me would follow the (table runner-sized) Block Lotto Blog Banner quilt, with this 17 x 22 inch quilt intended to become a blog/facebook badge.

Block Lotto Blog Button Quilt

It was fun to make this little quilt from small pieces of fabric in my scrap bag. There are 14 different blue fabrics used in the letters and 6 more in the binding. The white-on-white and the black & white fabrics in the background are also completely scrappy.

. . . and the string pieced heart makes it my first finish for the String Challenge.

Quilting Detail

5 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

What a fabulous first finish!!!

Rian said...

Cute cute! I love it!

lj_cox said...

Oh I like how that turned out! Especially the quilting; very nice. The blue binding is perfect.

Debra Dixon said...

Very Cute!

Clare said...

I love the "the".

Wonderful little quilt.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...