- Preparing the list for the drawing and getting the list and directions to whomever is choosing the winners ... or choosing the winners myself when no one volunteers
- Cropping and resizing all the block photos from the sneak peekers so they can be used in the virtual quilt
- Following up with the winners
- Preparing the mailing information and sending it out to everyone so that the winners can start receiving their blocks
- Posting the information for the new block
- Creating the block pattern directions (unless we are using a tried-and-true pattern on the web)
- Archiving the list of blocks made ... then updating the at-a-glance reference page with the new info
All but one of the things on the list are completed. Yay! Then I can sit back and enjoy seeing everyone choices in the blocks they make this month. I love the way this month's virtual quilt came out–we're making a 6 by 9 inch rectangular variation of Bonnie Hunter's Maverick Star block.