Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A New Adventure

My new adventureI've always been a fan of leaving the car behind whenever possible and last Friday, I finally bought myself one of these . . . and planned to take the trains and buses whenever I can wherever I'm going for the month of June.

We'll see how it goes. So far, pretty good.

Bus Stop on GastonI managed to bus my way across town to meet a friend at a coffee shop on Saturday morning. That's Baylor Medical Center beyond the bus stop.

Few cities have perfect public transportation systems, and my pass won't take me every where I need to go, but it will be interesting to see how much I'll be able to use it.

On the walk from the bus back to my loft, I walked through this interesting passage between buildings that continues outside under an arbor.



Walking Home Walking Home

As you walk through the arched passageway, you get a peek into a gallery that you completely miss, if you're driving by. It's a nice benefit for pedestrians.

CADD Art Lab

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...