Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Signs of a Good Lunch Place

This week I've been bouncing back and forth between old apartment and new, preparing for the move, moving some of the small stuff, figuring out where/how everything will fit . . .  and I confess that I've been grabbing too many meals on the run.

Taco Deli

Today, as I stood in line to order a mojo fish taco for lunch today, it struck me that any place with a line out the door and people willing to sit outside to eat in 100-degree heat has to be pretty good.

So far, everything I've tried from their menu has been yummy, so the signs seem correct.

2 comments:

Linda in Calif. said...

Yum! That sounds so good! And I agree, if they are staying in line and eating outside it's a good place! On the flip side of that, it the memu is dirty, we don't stay. I hope you like your new place and get settled in quickly.

Debra Dixon said...

There weren't any takers for patio seating at the local restaurant here yesterday. It's just too hot!

I don't envy your move but I bet it will work out well in the end.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...