Friday, January 17, 2014

Q1 Finish Along Goals

I love the idea of the Finish-Along on The Little Thistle, but dragged my feet about declaring myself until the very last possible moment.

Here's my list:

1.  The red and white sampler from last year's Lotto Block patterns.  I honestly thought I would be able to finish it by the end of the last year ... that didn't happen and January brought with it lots of new projects and project idea.  Making it one of my goals will get it done (I hope).  There's lots of white space for some free motion quilting.


2.  Almost a year ago, I pushed this old project to a finished top.  Now it's time to quilt it.  It's a Whole Lotta Love–made from blocks I won on the Block Lotto in 2009.



3. I haven't progressed much further than gathering fabrics for my Tea Towel Challenge quilt, but I want to finish it by the end of March.




8 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I love that Whole Lotta Love quilt! It is fabulous!

And my tea towel is where yours is as well. But I have the retreat coming up. I plan to make it to a top there!

glen

Katy Cameron said...

That looks like a do-able list, good luck :o)

Paulette said...

Schnuckiputzi? I love it! Hadn't heard that one before, but Schnickelfritz is a term of endearment around here, usually in regards to children.

Ack, I missed the boat on the finish-along link. I guess I'll just finish along, non-officially, as was the plan anyway.

Terri said...

Love your quilts... the roses on the Valentine quilt are special... love the free style of them.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Great goals! I love both the first two projects, and I know your tea towel is going to be spectacular.

Marg said...

A definitely do-able list. Love those words on the It's a Whole Lotta Love quilt.

Marg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Good luck on finishing these projects! I like the red & white top.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...