Wednesday, January 09, 2013

The Warm-Up

Quilting the backgroundIt's been a while since I've done any free motion quilting and so, before I quilted the little separated-at-birth twin quilt (to be revealed on Friday), I decided to warm up on the background of the 2-block table-topper I've designated as my January Finish.

I was rusty and it shows.  But, with the background now quilted, I'm one step closer to finishing.  And even though I can see the warts in my quilting, I know that I'm still going to love seeing it finished on my table.  

I'm linking up with the WIP Wednesday post on Freshly Pieced.  Go check up on the progress other quilters have made. 

WIPWednesday
detail of quilting

1 comment:

Terri said...

Looks great to me Sophie! I love the colors you chose. Can't wait to see the finished topper!

Terri Coty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...