I'm sure it's based on a very old style font ... can anyone identify it?
I may take a break from the redwork, More hand stitching will be required as part of my plan for the string foundations I made yesterday. The string rectangles were made from some of the small pink scraps that were left over after making the blocks I posted yesterday.
Each of the four rectangles measures 4 by 12 inches.
Updated Monday morning to share that my design wall still looks like this EXCEPT ... I got a little obsessed yesterday and finished the redwork for Good Morning. It might take an Olympian effort to start and finish the second piece before the closing ceremony of the Olympics, but I am going to try.
Most of the images on my blog posts are posted on Flickr ... and lately, Flickr is having problems. If you get the "Bad, bad panda" or other error message, refreshing the page usually fixes the problem.