Re-arranging the squares is a good activity while I make a decision about what project I'll choose for my goal for a Lovely Finish in June. I shared the first six that I finished here.
These are all made from 3-inch units. I also have some 4 inch, 8 inch and lots of 2 inch bits and pieces with which to come complete these and come up with a 12th block. I envision more cream/tan/brown HST elements as sashing.
That's what's in-progress for me this Wednesday. I'm joining the long list for WIP Wednesday on Freshly Pieced.
I'm motivated to sew these together and finish them all up so I can start on the circle blocks that will go into the centers. My plan is to design and sew one block a week during the 12 weeks of summer. In my head, I am thinking of it as Sophie's Summer of S_____.
I need to commit to a June goal for aLYoF soon. If you are curious, here are the top contenders.
- Turn the Good Morning/Good Night red work I stitched through the Winter Olympics into pillow covers.
- Complete my Feather Bed quilt.
- Quilt and Finish the little Leftovers pinwheel quilt.
- Quilt and Finish the 2013 Block Lotto Sampler (a missed goal earlier this year).
- Quilt and Finish my Tea Towel Challenge quilt.
- Make three Kitty softie friends for for Proto-kitty for the NNMQG's gift shop.