Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Projects in Progress

I'm getting back into the swing of things and my design wall is filling up with signs of my progress.

 Miscellaneous Blocks

I've got last month's Little Windows Lotto Blocks to be mailed and 14 more, made for my Mod-Mod Sampler. Some more words and a Rose, to be added to the back of the quilt I shared on Monday, a couple of this month's Sweet Dreams Lotto Blocks, waiting for some friends and the twin center I made for my Cotton Robin quilt, still waiting for me.

And that's what in-progress on Wednesday at my house.

3 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Seeing those little window on the design wall asm the fabrics you used.....I think I am in love.

Anonymous said...

I do love your design wall components today!

Unknown said...

Your design wall has a heck of a lot of fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...