Friday, October 27, 2006

A Walk in the Park

I've been walking with a friend in a nearby park. The leaves are falling, the colors are fading, but it is still quite beautiful. (Click images for larger versions)

Walking Path Trail Sign

Picnic Table and Leaves Yellow Tree

River Reflection River and Leaves

It has been a beautiful October here, from beginning to end. I took these photos on October 2 (on a walk back to the office from a meeting)

plaza trees capitol trees

It's kind of amazing considering the 2-day snow storm that happened mid-month. France took some nice snowy landscape photos.

Frances Landscape Frances Landscape

They're so much nicer than the one photo I snapped.

snow on geraniums

(yes, those geraniums DID survive the snow and are still blooming ;-)

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Sophie,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I won't be able to use my wet studio before we leave for Guam. Can you believe that? I was so tempted yesterday when I was getting it organized. I will be itching to come back, for sure.

DebbyMc said...

Beautiful photos, Sophie! Thanks! I have missed seeing the leaves this year...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...