Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thought for the Day

Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadows
- Aborigine proverb
I read this today in someone's signature and it charmed me . . . and who can argue with this simple statement of fact?

In other news, I was passed over for the perfect job at the dream company after an odd panel interview–I suppose I should have seen it coming–and life goes on.

Sunday, I passed another milestone birthday . . . and when I read Lindsay T's comments on her recent birthday, I couldn't help but smile and agree. Check our her blog post here: Another Year Older and Thankful for Meredith Vieira's Neck.

3 comments:

Debra Dixon said...

Oh, sorry about the job. I had a panel interview once of all the people in the department and I flunked it too. Hopefully the next job offer will be more solid.

Christine Thresh said...

Happy milestone. Life does go on.

You will find the right place soon.

Barbara C said...

Happy Birthday Sophie! Celebrate your many accomplishments.

I'm sorry about the job. I'm sure it was a disappointment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...