Friday, March 05, 2010

Did You Vote?

I'm not talking about the primary earlier this week–though I hope you DID vote in the primary vote–I mean the Quilting Gallery's weekly themed quilt contest.  The theme this week is Quilts for Little Girls. I entered the Doll Quilt I made for one of the Doll Quilt Swaps a couple years ago.  It was for a little girl named Ela, who lived in Turkey.  Here she is with her quilt–I think she really liked it.

Ela and the Doll Quilt

Here's a detail of the appliqué, quilting and some of the many novelty fabrics I used in this quilt.

Detail Cat Applique

Do click over to the Quilting Gallery contest, check out ALL the adorable little girl quilts and vote.

1 comment:

Barbara C said...

I love your black cat quilt. The applique is a perfect accent on the quilt. The recipient looks really happy to have it too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...