Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I've Got Bad News and Good News

First the bad news ...

Bad News

Despite a sizeable investment for which I was told my entire brake system had been replaced last year ... I found myself without brakes and learned that the brake LINES had not yet been replaced.

A friend gave me a ride home from the brake shop and I found the good news of the day in an email from Robyn: I won the Quilt Le Tour de France Giveaway on her blog, Coffee & Cotton.


At home, I'm still unpacking–I'm almost ready to figure out where all the fabric goes . . . and Grace has found a new obsession: the fireplace.

Grace, obsessed with the Fireplace Grace on the Mantle

3 comments:

Barbara C said...

I'm glad you had something to cheer what you after the bad car news. I'm sure the kitties did their part to brighten your day. That's some amazing kitty yoga Grace is doing on the mantle.

sophie said...

The friends who took care of the cats during my move nick-named Grace, "Monkey," because of the kink in her tail ... but I think she qualifies for some of her climbing, leaping and contortions ;-)

Pat/SWquilter said...

Love the t-shirt - and the pics of Grace checking out the fireplace! Sorry the car is going to cost additional $$ though. Seems like it is always something when you're a car owner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...