I completed this exercise last weekend, but haven't had a chance to post it until now. In the meantime, I've really enjoyed seeing the answers I share with other Artist Way Quilters.
1. My favorite childhood toys were … my wheels: my scooter, my rollerskates and my bike.
2. My favorite childhood game was … LIFE board game.
3. The best movie I ever saw as a kid was … Mary Poppins.
4. I don’t do it much but I enjoy … singing.
5. If I could lighten up a little, I’d let myself … dance more often.
6. If it weren’t too late, I’d … train for a triathaon.
7. My favorite musical instrument is … guitar.
8. The amount of money I spent on treating myself to entertainment each month is … erratic, I starve myself and then I overindulge.
9. If I weren’t so stingy with my artist, I’d buy her … beautiful, artful clothing.
10. Taking time out for myself is … sometimes an excuse I use to procrastinate things I feel I should do before I can do the creative things I want to do.
11. I am afraid that if I start dreaming … the disappointment of not being able to find a way to live my dreams will be devastating.
12. I secretly enjoy reading … women mystery writers.
13. If I’d had a perfect childhood, I would have grown up to be … a mother.
14. If it didn’t sound so crazy, I’d write or make … a mystery novel set in state government.
15. My parent (mother) thinks artists are ... something only SHE is entitled to be.
16. My god thinks artists are … everyone.
17. What makes me feel weird about this recovery is … it may precipitate a change before I'm really ready for it.
18. Learning to trust myself is probably … going to lead to another life-changing event.
19. My most cheer-up music is ... Andean pan pipes or anything with which I can sing-along.
20. My favorite way to dress is ... elegant and comfortable.