Monday, November 21, 2005

The Three-meme

Rian's Meme ... and Pat's ... and mine:

1. Three screen names that you've had: jeansophie, blondberry, blondzilla
2. Three things you like about yourself: my integrity, my inclination to encourage and nurture others and my height (I'm gonna hate it when/if I start shrinking)
3. Three things you don't like about yourself: my weight, the problems with my hips that no one can diagnose/help, my shyness.
4. Three parts of your heritage: Cherokee, Irish and German (how about that, Pat?)
5. Three things that scare you: tornados, driving on ice, the hate that exists in the world
6. Three of your everyday essentials: stretching, a café latté and morning pages :-)
7. Three things you are wearing right now: camisole, cordoroys, wool socks
8. Three of your favorite songs: The Planets (Horst), Yesterday (the Beatles), R-E-S-P-E-C-T (Aretha)
9. Three things you want in a relationship: laughter, tenderness, understanding.
10. Two truths and a lie: I learned to ski in France. I learned to scuba in California. I learned to snowboard in New Mexico.
11. Three things you can't live without: my laptop, my sewing machine and friends.
12. Three places you want to go on vacation: Mexico, Ireland, Italy.
13. Three things you just can't do: watch violent movie/tv, stay in a boring/unchallenging job, lie.
14. Three kids names--going with former pet names: Merlin, Buddha, Shawn
15. Three things you want to do before you die: (I don't have a list)
16. Three celeb crushes: Robert Redford, Johnny Depp, Nicolas Cage
17. Three of your favorite musicians: Joni Mitchell, John Lennon, Harry Connick, Jr.
18. Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you: hands, eyes, smile
19. Three of your favorite hobbies: quilting, walking/hiking, learning something new
20. Three things you really want to do badly right now: get healthy, get organized, get rid of some of my stuff.
21. Three careers you're considering/you've considered: managing a non-profit performing arts organization, making hats, becoming a veterinarian.
22. Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: I drive a truck, carry my own packages, like math.
23. Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: I sometimes obsess about my hair, want to lose weight, love the spa-day thing.
24. Now who's next?

3 comments:

Pat/SWquilter said...

It's amazing how some of the thing I read in Rian's "meme" list spilled over into mine, then I see some of mine spill over into yours. I love the similarities and the differences. I love the little bit of Native American blood I carry, but truly the Irish & German parts are probably dominant. My great grandmother was an eighth Cherokee, so it's pretty diluted by my generation -- Tennessee Elizabeth Stanfield - that was her married name, I don't know, or at least don't remember, her maiden name. I've already started shrinking as far as my heighth goes, and my posture has never been that good to begin with, so that could escalate - unless I get that exercise program instituted and really work on that issue.

Debra Dixon said...

I'm going to go with learned to ski in France as the lie. Am I even close?

When and where are you coming to TX?

Debra said...

Sophie,

Anxiously awaiting your November Simple Still Life...

about the hip problem... Have you seen a podiatrist?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...