Sunday, December 08, 2013

Playing with Scraps Again

Playing with Red ScrapsYesterday afternoon I wanted something  to work on for just a couple hours.  I pulled out the blocks I had made as part of Angela's Rainbow Scrap challenge a year ago (or was it two?).

I have since accumulated more scraps and thought I could add to the collection.  Since my bin of red scraps was sitting on the work table, I started there.

This is both the old and new blocks. My idea about how large I want this quilt to be is growing ... I now have 15 red blocks; I'll probably make a few more today.

I'm joining Angela's Saturday Roundup for the Rainbox Scrap Challenge.

7 comments:

Julierose said...

Loving all those reds--hugs, Julierose

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

This is the perfect combination of color and block. If you look closely, there are two stars, a dark one and a light one. The light one is harder to see. Sort of an optical illusion.

Great work!

Ellen said...

Your scraps are going to make a great quilt!

soscrappy said...

What a beautiful quilt so far. Glad you found some more red scraps to keep it going.

Karen said...

WOW! I love the red quilt blocks.

Sheila said...

Beautiful! I love red and white quilts.

Anonymous said...

Red, white and stars - you can't go wrong with that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...