Sunday, October 30, 2005

Stash Sunday 10/30


Yarn Stash 10/30
Originally uploaded by jeansophie.
This mostly wool yarn has been in my stash for years, so why, last week, did I become obsessed with making a decision about what to do with it?

I can't say why I flipped through books and magazines; surfed the web and bought a couple new pattern books; swatched and swatched and swatched, until I found something I liked that I could make from the available yarn (this one is so old, Classic Elite hasn't made it for a while).

And the answer is Samus. I think it's gonna be great and can't wait to get started.

2 comments:

Debra Dixon said...

A similiar thing happened to me too--I looked at faux cloth chenille with new eyes & realized that I could "hide" some folksy prints I thought I would use in the layers and be done with that fabric once and for all!

I hear Christmas bells and chenille gift jackets!

sophie said...

I highly recommend KNITTING (even to quilters). It can be very meditative, a great artist brain activity.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...