Friday, February 08, 2013

I've Been Knitting

I've made some knitting progress this week–some of it while waiting for the tow truck and riding in the tow truck (until the sun set and I lost the light).

  Knit Progress

I'm not sure I'll add the pompom to the top of the hat which is otherwise finished–I'm thinking about making some icord and using it to tie the sides together at the top of the hat.

I may not make the fingerless mittens because it looks like it will take twice as much yarn to finish the cowl than the amount listed in the pattern.   (Don't you hate when that happens ... and you don't have any more yarn to account for the difference?)

It's what's on my needles today. Follow the link to the post on Patchwork Times to see what others are knitting.

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

such pretty knitting - I wish I could do it so well but I have never learned much in the line of knitting - now quilting I can do :)

Diane Wagner said...

I like the pattern work on your hat and cowl. You did nice job.

lj_cox said...

The hat looks great! I see that three repeats of the pattern were in fact enough.

Beth said...

Very pretty project. What is the pattern? I love everything with cables.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...