- I gave up eating meat with feet over a year ago and have never looked back. These days, it's veggies or meat without feet.
- I start most days with a glass of freshly juiced green lemonade. Yes, that green lemonade.
- I've never really had a favorite color for more than a season . . . there are just too many great colors in the world, you know? Lately, it's bright lime green . . . do you suppose it's because I am yearning for the bright green shoots of Spring?
- I am fascinated by how things work and how they are designed and made. My undergraduate degree is in Physiology–the study of how we work–and, for fun, I have made hats and boots, stained glass, paper . . . and sewn lots of things.
- I have always been an accessories girl. Currently, I am infatuated with the shoes with the funny-looking soles by BMT . . . because when I wear them, they make me (and my back and hips) feel so good.
- I've lived on both coasts, Northern (Michigan) and Southern (Texas) borders of the US and in France. Now I don't live close to mountains or ocean . . . sometimes I miss them.
- I enjoy the meme-thing, but I never tag anyone. If you haven't yet shared 7 random things about yourself on your blog and feel like playing, please add a comment to this post and link it.
Monday, March 03, 2008
It's All About MEme
Sara, of Odd Dotty Dollmaker, tagged me with the 7 random things meme.