Monday, April 20, 2015

Baskets and Stars on the Design Wall

Today on my design wall:

Design Wall - April 20

I have only made one scrappy green 9-inch star block for the Block Lotto this month,  though I have also been making some larger red/white/blue ones for a QOV.  Once again, I feel myself running out of month ...

The 10-inch basket blocks (in solids with white-on-white background) are for the guild's April block lotto.  I want to make more to increase my chances ... because I love basket blocks and had a little brainstorm about how to set these in a different way. 

5 comments:

eva said...

I LOVE baskets, they are so 'traditional' looking, but no longer with the pastel colours they all were made of back in the day....
Yours are lovely!!!
xo
eva

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Your baskets are very crisp looking!

I can't believe you are still having snow!

ChonaHomegrown said...

You made a bunch of them! Only a week left. I might sit this one out. THey look great though. And the star looks cute up there with 'em.

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping you win the baskets, I want to see your idea! I love baskets, too. Every day, I think I'll make a star, and then I don't get to it. =P

Quiltdivajulie said...

I, too, love baskets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...