Sunday, December 31, 2006

ABCs of Me Meme

I found it on Rissa's blog and couldn't resist.

A- Available or single? Currently both ... and yes, I agree, this question doesn't make sense

B- Best Friend? Diane. Our paths first crossed in an online-swap-from-hell years ago and we've stuck.

C- Cake or Pie? Pie--cool key lime or warm apple pie a la mode, depending on my mood and the season.

D- Drink of Choice? Fresh fruit juice. (I love my juicer).

E- Essential Item? Call me a geek, but I have to admit, it's my laptop.

F- Favorite Color? It changes all the time ... these days it's a shade of blue-leaning-toward-turquoise.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Ugh, thanks but no thanks.

H- Hometown? I'm too much of a tumbleweed ... I don't think I have one.

I- Indulgence? Ben & Jerry.

J- January or February? February--it's short and once you get through it, it's almost Spring.

K- Kids and names? No kids, just cats. Grace Hopper and Johnny.

L- Life is incomplete without? Art. It inspires and makes us think.

M- Marriage Date? 10/12/1978 (Columbus day)

N- Number of Siblings? Three: two brothers and a baby sister.

O- Oranges or apples? Apples. One of the great things about being back in Michigan is Michigan apples.

P- Phobias/Fears? Since the accident, I am fearful of another distracted driver plowing into me when stopped at red lights.

Q- Favorite Quote? Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful. -William Morris

R- Reason to Smile? Who couldn't smile when these two look up at you?


S- Season? I have lived on both coasts, Texas, France and here in Michigan. I think Fall is the perfect season just about everywhere.

T- Tag three people! I hate to tag people, but I think Debra, Suze and Jane Ann are too nice to say no ...

U- Unknown Fact About Me? My weight ... and I'm gonna keep it that way--though I admire the ladies over on the Quilters' Lounge who are providing full disclosure.

V- Vegetable you hate? I haven't met a vegetable yet that I didn't like.

W- Worst habit? I talk too much.

X- X-Rays you’ve had? Too many since I've moved to Michigan, but most recently, it was a C-spine series, to makes sure I was simply shaken and not broken.

Y- Your favorite food? Salmon. I could probably eat it every day and never tire of it.

Z- Zodiac? Scorpio. Oooh, scary huh?

7 comments:

Suze said...

harumpf...so I did it...

You and I have a few things that are really similar...I hope we get to meet someday!

Debra Dixon said...

I'll do mine tomorrow!

Sue said...

I think I will take a look at this. Thanks for sharing

The Calico Cat said...

Do share your scottie dog quilt - or blocks!

Ruth said...

Hi Sophie

Here are the URLs for Linda's and my blogs:

http://kuhlquilter.blogspot.com

http://rdukelow.blogspot.com

fyi, Ruth

Heidi said...

You inspired me to make the list as well! Not easy!

Christine Thresh said...

Sophie,
I keep checking your blog every day. It is time for you to post again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...