Monday, December 03, 2007

Food Q & A

Some say that you are what you eat. This meme, found on one of the foodie blogs I enjoy, Potlikker, caught my eye. Let's see what it says about me. If you want to play along, copy-and-paste the questions and add your own answers.

How do you like your eggs? Poached and served on top of toast or something interesting (and usually left over).

How do you take your coffee/tea? steamed milk with my coffee/honey in my tea.

Favorite breakfast food: French toast topped with fresh fruit and powdered sugar

Peanut butter: I can't remember the last time I had any.

What kind of dressing on your salad? Bleu cheese

Coke or Pepsi? No soda for me, thanks.

You’re feeling lazy. What do you make? An omelet.

You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? Veggie with extra cheese.

You feel like cooking. What do you make?
Something that involves a lot of preparation so I can enjoy the process.


Is there a food you refuse to eat? Veal.

What was your favorite food as a child? Grilled cheese sandwich (with a cup of cream of tomato soup, please).

Is there a food that you hated as a child but now love? Black-eyed peas.

Is there a food that you loved as a child but now hate? Peanut butter (I don't hate it, but I just realized a few questions back that I don't choose it anymore).

Favorite fruit & vegetable: Peach & swiss chard.

Favorite junk food: Blue corn tortilla chips with salsa.

Favorite between meal snack: Coffee.

Do you have any weird food habits?
Probably; some of my friends think fish tacos are weird, but I love them.

You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on?
salad.

You’re off your diet. Now what would you like? Ice cream.

How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? Medium-to-hot.

Can I get you a drink? Maybe a margarita (on ice with salt).

Red wine or white? Lately, usually red.

Favorite dessert? Key lime pie. Or maybe a fruit tart.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...