Friday, December 07, 2007

What Holiday are YOU?

You know I can't resist these blogthings . . . here's my result and the link so you can take the test, too ;-)
You Are Christmas



More than most people, you are able to find magic in life's small moments.

Traditions mean a lot to you, and you tend to be quite nostalgic.

You are a giving, kind person who really understands the true meaning of holidays.

You inspire others to be as altruistic and caring as you are.

What makes you celebrate: Tradition and a generous spirit

At holiday get togethers, you do best as: The storyteller. You like to recount memories with everyone.

On a holiday, you're the one most likely to: Give a gift to everyone you know

2 comments:

AmyB said...

I can see that about you... I took it, too, and got a different result :)

Sheri said...

I'm Easter:)
Sheri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...