I thought it might grow larger, but as I extended the red background, when it grew to this size, I decided it was "done."
I had some leftovers squares and rectangles that will likely become a messenger-style bag.
I haven't been quilting much, as I pep are to jump into some new contract work. I haven't yet made any of the blocks for my Mod-Mod quilts–the July update was published yesterday on the Block Lotto. I plan to make the spokes blocks I need for these quilts during this month's Friday Night Sew-In. Some of them will be red– this month's Rainbow Scraps Challenge color.
There's been a bit more red progress going on around here. I've made a couple more red Briar Patch blocks for the scrappy version of that quilt. I'm joining Lee's party for WIP Wednesday.