Monday, January 16, 2006

Stash Sunday: Stripes


Stripe Stash
Originally uploaded by jeansophie.
Hmmm ... When I went looking in my stash for stripes–the theme for yesterday's stash sunday–I found a precious two. Perhaps I need to plan for some future striped SEX (stash enhancement experience). Artist Date idea?

I bought the eye-boggling stripe on the left to use for sashing for black and white swappers star swap blocks, but decided no one would be able to fall asleep under that quilt. The one on the right was one of the fabrics I bought to take to a fabulous design class with Odette Tolksdorf.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

those are both fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard that acronym meaning of SEX ! Too funny. But as much as I like fabric and my stash...

Anonymous said...

My dh said... referring to those commercials... are you looking for a natural enhancement for your stash? He's such a card!

Debra Dixon said...

I wish you'd joined the Stars and Stripes Challenge with Nancy. Those would be Fab with the ones I sent her.

PaigeTurner said...

I need some SEX too! LOL!
Beth/Paige

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...