Saturday, June 13, 2015

Details, Details

The 30% Club - Denali  by Vicki Conley - DetailSometimes it is the details that grab you ... if you are moving slow enough to notice them.

I loved the thread appliqué trees in Vicki Conley's quilt, The 30% Club: Denali.

Each day this month, I am sharing my photos and thoughts from the Fiber Arts Fiesta that took place in Albuquerque, May 23-25.

Here's the entire quilt.  It was in the category for medium-sized,  pictorial quilts.

The 30% Club - Denali  by Vicki Conley


2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Thanks so much for showing all these beautiful pieces! This one looks just like the photos I have of Denali!

glen: job and new house, up..up..up!

Cheryl said...

This is so awesome! I don't think that I have ever seen a quilt like this, what technique did you use to make the tree? It has such texture and looks so life-like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...