Monday, June 01, 2015

July's Goal for a Lovely Finish (on my Design Wall)

MQG Spring Fabric ChallengeI haven't yet finished quilting May's Goal (and hope to do that this month), but in the meantime, I am setting a goal for June to finish the appliqué the top for the MQG Spring Fabric Challenge.  At this point, I have only gathered the challenge fabrics and enlarged the Noshi pattern that I plan to use and pinned it to my design wall.







enlarged pattern on my design wall

The appliqué pattern is from a book of Japanese quilts that I picked up off the free table at the guild's quilt retreat earlier this year.  I plan to hand appliqué the noshi ... which will likely make this my slow stitch Sunday project for the month as well ;-) 

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Really like your fabric choices. Will follow your project with a lot of interest.

Anonymous said...

That will be pretty as an applique, but wouldn't it be a great quilting design?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...