Friday, January 09, 2009

More Quilts and Weather

I'm impressed with how the weather here can bounce from sunny in the 80's to freezing (and icy roads) to back to sunny again in the matter of days.

After a beautiful sunny weekend last weekend, Monday arrived with temperatures around freezing and travel advisories to stay off the icy roads . . . so plans to go to IKEA were postponed. Late in the afternoon, I ventured out–mainly to retrieve a winter wool coat from storage. Afterward I went back to the Irving Art Center to take photos of the quilts there.




Today promises to be warm again and almost 80 again. I'll be inside waiting for the cable guy and unpacking boxes. It really doesn't seem like I made much of a dent yesterday. I need to see real progress (and assembled furniture) soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...