Monday, April 08, 2013

25 Blocks and Counting

October #1Last night I pieced this block. It's 25th of 36 blocks I plan to complete before thinking about settings and playing with the arrangement of all the blocks. This one is the first block made using the October block pattern from the 2010 Quilt-along.

Even though I know I have a ways to go before putting them together, I couldn't resist pulling out the 25 blocks now completed and playing on the design wall and sharing the photo of my progress as part of Judy's Design Wall Monday.


25 Blocks on the Design Wall

8 comments:

Terri said...

Love your blocks... Love that you are not afraid of color. You perked up my day!
Hugs

Julierose said...

These are so pretty--you are a champion piecer for sure!! Julierose

West Michigan Quilter said...

I have been watching this quilt develop. I couldn't take my eyes off it. It is stunning. Is there a pattern? I love your choice of fabrics. Those colors really pop!

MB in MI said...

Wow!! Really great blocks! It will be a stunning quilt.

Anonymous said...

That is so much fun! The eye just keeps going 'round and 'round!

Kate North said...

Looking great - a really dynamic, colourful selection of blocks...

Paulette said...

Every time I see these blocks, they take my breath away. So visually fascinating and colorful. This is everything I love about quilting.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Wow-wee! Those blocks are fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...