Tuesday, November 19, 2013

It's My Own Fault ...

Johnny Be Good & MeOne day I was headed outside with my morning latté and, on impulse, picked up one of the cats and held it in my arms while I sipped and walked around and enjoyed the sun, the sun, the view and the fresh air.

My cats are eight years old and have always been indoors only cats.  They go out on the roof deck, where they are safe from the coyotes and other critters in the backyard and the arroyo beyond.

But since my one impulsive act, both cats have decided this is a habit worth practicing and will insistently nag ask for a trip out and about in my arms.  I have no one to blame but myself.

This is me, this afternoon, juggling Johnny and my iPhone to grab our shadow on the wall outside the studio.

3 comments:

Terri said...

My granddaughter used to say, "But Grandma, it's tradition."
You now have one, too.
Hugs

Elaine M said...

Everyone enjoys a walk in the sun and fresh air. Give an inch, take a mile.

Sheri said...

It's hard to believe your cats are eight years old it seems like they were kittens not long ago. Time goes so fast.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...