Sunday, June 23, 2013

Lazy Sunday Knitting


Knitting outside in the SunIt seems a little odd to sit outside on a hot sunny day and knit a scarf for winter ... but that's where you'd find me today.

And my plan for Sunday evening is TV, more knitting–inside with my feet up and likely a cat on my lap :-)

I chose to make the longer version of the pattern and it seems like this scarf will go on forever ... the making of it is definitely a good fit for slow stitching Sunday.

The end is in sight.  Next weekend, I hope to be back to stitching on fabric.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My sister who is not a crafter recently had hip surgery, she complanined of being bored because she could not move around. I purchased wool, grabbed a pair of my needles and a pattern and gave them to her to knit herself a scarf. I joked that she should finish all the wool. Well she did and now has a scarf that is over a metre in lengh, she love it.

Quilter Kathy said...

It looks very pretty and lacy. Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...