Sunday, June 16, 2013

Record High Temperatures and Yet ...

New YarnIt makes no sense and yet I feel like knitting.

I picked up this yarn earlier this week and am going to make this scarf ... to be worn much much later this year.  (That gives me a lot of time to finish it, right?)

Maybe it's because the past week was Knit In Public Week.  I didn't see anyone publicly knitting in Santa Fe, but I carried this project around with me and managed a few public stitches.

My plan for Slow Stitch Sunday is to take this project out onto the deck this afternoon, with a big glass of ice tea and make some good progress with knitted stitches.  How about you?

3 comments:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

I used to knit more but my hands have started to bother me. Still fit in a knitted dish cloth or crocheted pot holder once in a while!

Unknown said...

Cold and wet here, I'm handquilting have a pot of soup cooking but I'm craving a big salad sandwich. I say turn on the aircon, and knit, have a great day.

Quilter Kathy said...

Sounds like the perfect plan for relaxing!
I am hand quilting my Journey still...as always :)
Thanks for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...