Friday, January 15, 2010

No Strings Attached - A Challenge

Lately, I've been working on blocks (and step-by-step directions for making them) for the Block Lotto, thinking about more liberated quilting methods and spending time with some of the Gwen Marston books from my bookshelf. I found myself really wanting to make a couple of string quilts from my "some day" list, so when I read about Stephanie's string quilt challenge, I knew it was for me . . . and luckily I found out about it just in time–today is the last day to sign up.

If you'd like to join me, click here for details.

Yes, this does mean I may FINALLY put together the block lotto blocks that I won 3 years ago. It's about time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're starting some fun projects! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress. Thanks for visiting my blog and helping me out! I'm glad you did, because now I found you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...