Monday, November 26, 2007

Image Meme

Kate and Amy made it look like fun, so here goes . . .

1. How old will you be on your next birthday?


(I'm not even used to being 53 yet. . .)

2. A place you'd like to visit


(Antibes, France - I loved living there and would love to go home.)

3. One of your favourite places to visit


(Mountains are good for my soul.)

4. Your favorite object



5. Your favourite food



6. Your favourite animal(s)

curled up kittens.
(Admittedly a little bit of a cheat, but Johnny and Gracie wouldn't have it any other way.)

7. Favorite color



8. Name of a past pet


(Merlin, in case you don't recognise him.)

9. Where you live


(I feel like a move is in my future, but I'm not sure where.)

10. First grade teacher's last name



11. Your middle name


(I dont' have one.)

12. A bad habit of yours



13. Your college major



14. Favorite holiday



If you would like to play along, here's how:
  1. Answer each of the questions and then type each response into the Google image search.
  2. Choose an image from the first page of results for each answer and post it on your blog.

1 comment:

Kate North said...

My dad also had no middle name - but on military and some government forms you weren't allowed to simply leave it blank, so he had to put NMN (no middle name). Rules!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...