Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A World Quilts Tradition

On Saturday, I went to the Greater Chicago Quilt Exposition with a busload of other quilters from the area. It's a four hour drive each way, closer to five on the bus. I go for the World Quilts. Yes, I took yet more photos of quilts, but not so many because I left behind the spare battery in the charger at home and the one in my camera wasn't fully charged.

Last year, I drove with a friend and brought a camera with no batteries at all. It seems I've started my own, frustrating tradition when it comes to this show :-(

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Keep an extra battery in your purse like I do :)Used to be a scout leader,you know always prepared (I wish)
Sheri

The Calico Cat said...

I was wondering if you went to that show too? (Hopefully your camera takes regular batteries. I purposefully chose the one that uses 2 AA batteries...)

Jen said...

Sorry about your batteries, but I've enjoyed all the pictures you posted previously. Two quilt shows in such a short span of time, you must be exhausted!Is there such a thing as too much quilty fun?

I'm so glad you will be playing in the PIF challenge. Email me your snail mail addy before spring! Thanks, Jen

Anonymous said...

I was at that show too. It was a fabulous show. I have a few photos of it on my blog, but dubiquilts has posted photos of all 600 quilts on her blog. I had a long commute too; 3 hours each way. Ugh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...