Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Winter Diptych In Progress

I didn't complete my response to Amy's Project Runway challenge for week 2 . . . but at least, this week, I got further than a sketch ;-)

Winter Diptych WIP

Each piece is approximately 8 inches wide and 16 inches high.

Perhaps I should have taken the same approach as some of the designers last week who ignored the requirement to make two pieces.


(composite image thanks to BPR–click for a closer look)

I've just finished watching this week . . . and can't wait to read how Amy re-interprets it.

3 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

I like that all gray scene...

Sheri said...

I love them Sophie!
I've been reading Amy's Runway Challenge, sounds like so much fun. But I'm neck deep in these Christmas projects. Maybe after Christmas I'll play catch up.
Sheri

sophie said...

Let's hope I don't ruin the dark side of winter when I add the freezing rainelements that go on top of this scene . . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...