Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Decisions, Decisions

WTF! What reader do you use?
Since this news, Google Reader users everywhere are looking at the alternatives, including me.  Three popular choices are:

The Old Reader  (based on an old version of Google Reader)
I’m personally playing with Feedly (on my computer and my iPad/iPhone) but I’m looking at these others, too, since we have a few months to look around before Google Reader goes away.

Here’s the link that Bloglovin’ requires I post in order to “claim your blog.”
Follow Sophie Junction with Bloglovin

6 comments:

Candace said...

I'm having the same dilemma, and will watch information about the issue with interest.

Gail in Vegas said...

I hate to admit this publicly but just a few months ago I found out how to add blogs to follow to Blogger. Now that it's going away, I'm going to have to spend time to figure out a new system :(

joe tulips said...

Is google reader that area on your dashboard where all the blogs you follow show up if they posted? I only just added a bunch to follow so they would appear there. I have signed up for the "follow by email" and that seems to work pretty well. I have been keeping up with block lotto that way.

Linda in Calif. said...

Well, I'm following you with bloglovin and I tried to get to Feedly but I had trouble on that day. I'll try it again today. I also have you listed on my blog's sideboard.

Paula, the quilter said...

I have been using Feedly on my ipad (which I love) and recently started playing with it on the web via my PC (not lovin' so much). I have signed up and imported all my feeds into Bloglovin' but I don't like that they are arranged alphabetically rather in the categories that I like. I have signed up at The Old Reader, but there are about 12,000 (yikes!) in the queue before me so I don't know what that one is like. Such a dilemma.

Anonymous said...

I just follow by e-mail. It's the easiest thing. I did put my blogs on bloglovin, though. I'm not following any that way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...